Friday, July 31, 2015

I'm back!

So sorry I have been m.i.a. for over a month now. I was in the hospital for some time with something I had never even heard of, pancreatitis. It was scary & maddening what was happening, being in that sort of pain was terrifying. (yes, worse than 2 horrific labors) With all of that being said, I am doing fantastic now 35 lbs lighter & eating pretty healthy these days. I am back in the routine of being a stay at home mom with my girls all day. We have finally got summer back on track. Feels really good. I am so appreciative of my family & friends support through this hard time they have been amazing. I will be back to posting things this coming up Monday, so be on the look out! Enjoy what's left of summer with the ones you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment