Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Product Review;

*All opinions are that of my own.

Having a daughter with curly hair is tougher than I thought, so when I reached out to the company OUIDAD, I was at my whits end at how to manage it. I felt I owed it to Big to help her manage her own gorgeous curls. They sent us an AMAZING kit to get started.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Curling gel, Heat protectant & a leave in conditioner. Super generous of them, so thank you! 

The shampoo:
So this not only smells fabulous, it works fabulous as well. Usually when it comes to shampoos, I feel
that if you don't use a conditioner afterwards it won't be
soft and silky. NOT TRUE with this particular brand.
The conditioner:
Once again with the fab smells! This leaves Big's hair
feeling beyond silky, almost buttery. Not oily or too
chemical treated feeling. Just naturally soft & shiny.
The curling gel:
Now when I first saw the word gel, I was hesitant. 
Gel just seems lumpy & greasy & just not natural feeling,
I was WRONG. This spray styling gel is perfect for keeping 
the curls intact if you're letting it air dry, or if you're blow
drying. Big usually goes to bed with her hair still wet & she wakes
up with it all over the place. This gel has helped so so much!


The heat protectant:
Usually I will blow dry & straighten my hair post wash. It was
starting to get a bit damaged, as hair does, from all the heat. This
protectant did just what it says it does, protects! I applied a bit to my
wet hair and after blow drying it out I could totally notice a difference.
The leave-in conditioner:
I am a HUGE fan of leave-in's, anything to help keep my
hair healthy feeling and looking. It's actually been really challenging
to find one that I was happy with. Until I found Ouidad's product, It
has changed the came. My hair is so much smoother & shinier & 
healthier. It also helps keep my curls/waves under control if I choose
to let my hair air dry.

So next time you're looking for some new hair care products, go check out Ouidad's to find a retailer new you that carries their products. 

This has totally changed the game for me and my daughter when it comes down to how we care for our curls. Get on the train ya'll!

Also, their products are NOT tested on animals.













No comments:

Post a Comment