Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Small Intro

Let me start by saying hello!

HI! :)


My name is Jamie and welcome to my blog!
I live with my family in Orange County, CA.
There are always tons of fun things to do around here so we are almost always on the go.
Which I wouldn't change for the world, between dance classes, play dates, school assemblies, room mom duties, car pool exchanges, organizing homes and thrift shopping, life can get busy!
Recently I was asked to be a correspondent at an event for a dear friend's blog, (check out her blog HERE and her brand new blog RIGHT HERE )  so of course I said 

YES!

It really got my juices flowing regarding blogging, again. Now by again I mean finally starting and being serious with it. Ive attempted several times to keep a blog going, every time i failed horribly. This time will be different, right? Right. In this blog I really want to show you what fun things there are to do around the OC, and how much fun even the smaller things can be. My girls are 7.5 years old and 10.5 months old, so our activities range from ballet rehearsal, to story time at the local library. 

I'm really also into bargain hunting and getting basically anything I can for as little as i can, or for FREE .Who doesn't love free? Psh, no one I know that's for sure!

So, come explore with us!



Please subscribe to bigandbirdie, also find us on Twitter & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment